PND sign
Passionate Neko's in Game SLURL

::PND::Main Floor
::PND::Urban Gothic Punk
::PND::7Seas Fishing
Kitty Cats Meow
Reviews and Blurbs on Neko Dreams
Have Requests! Let NekoDreams know!

Othere Gothic Blogs
My Halloween Dollie,Pumpkin Patch and gothic Skull
Friday, October 3, 2008


It's Halloween early at Passionate Neko Dreams, and we have 2 new outfits and some matching jewelry to boot! The first is our very sexy Pumpkin-Patch in black & orange with a resize, padlocked skirt, and a very hot crop top designed with lacey cuffs! This outfit is darkly omplimented by our brand new Gothic-Skull-Necklace & Earrings! This Gothic necklace hangs over your heart accented by little skulls, and it comes with dangle skull earrings to match!
Lastly, we have a full Halloween Dolly Avatar for you! My-Halloween-Dolly-Av! She comes with skin & shape, and a gorgeous little Dolly dress flavored with the colors of the Season! This Dolly has cute skelly bows, tied pantaloons, little leggings, fingerless gloves, an overbust corset, and an underlaced skirt!
You will find these and many other fun and spooky items at Passionate Neko Dreams NEW Halloween Shop!

=^.^= ***Mews***

posted by Passionate Neko Dreams @ 10:12 AM  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Passionate Neko Dreams
Home: United States
About Me: Designer *Passionate Neko Dreams* I love designing Gothic Lolita's, Dolly Dresses, Neko, Punk, Urban, Gothic Vamp Designs, Lingerie, Vintage, and much more! I have made SL both my career and my home. I am by nature an ecclectic artist, ever exploring the depths of my own darkest dreams. It gives me great pleasure to bring you Gothic and original styles and designs, from the depths of my soul, to yours... =^.^=
See my complete profile
Photobucket
New Kitty Cats Meow

KMC3
We at PND are happy to bring you our NEW sister store Kitty cats Meow!!! KCM has Neko tails,Puppy Tails,Collars,Neko Gear,Jewlry,Skins/Shape & Much Much More for the neko at heart !!!.



Working on blog. ;)
SL Fashion Blogs
Previous Post
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Passionate Neko Dreams .Template by Isnaini Dot Com