PND sign
Passionate Neko's in Game SLURL

::PND::Main Floor
::PND::Urban Gothic Punk
::PND::7Seas Fishing
Kitty Cats Meow
Reviews and Blurbs on Neko Dreams
Have Requests! Let NekoDreams know!

Othere Gothic Blogs
Romantic Gothic Lust
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Passionate Neko Dreams brings you lingerie from the Dark Side with Romatic-Gothic-Lust! Our sheer body suit and matching lace-topped stockings get vamped up for wear with cuffed sleeves, sexy collar, sheer open front skirt, & our jeweled spider at the bustline! All this adorned with our Pentagram necklace makes you the Mistress of the Night! Come get her!
posted by Passionate Neko Dreams @ 4:48 PM  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Passionate Neko Dreams
Home: United States
About Me: Designer *Passionate Neko Dreams* I love designing Gothic Lolita's, Dolly Dresses, Neko, Punk, Urban, Gothic Vamp Designs, Lingerie, Vintage, and much more! I have made SL both my career and my home. I am by nature an ecclectic artist, ever exploring the depths of my own darkest dreams. It gives me great pleasure to bring you Gothic and original styles and designs, from the depths of my soul, to yours... =^.^=
See my complete profile
Photobucket
New Kitty Cats Meow

KMC3
We at PND are happy to bring you our NEW sister store Kitty cats Meow!!! KCM has Neko tails,Puppy Tails,Collars,Neko Gear,Jewlry,Skins/Shape & Much Much More for the neko at heart !!!.



Working on blog. ;)
SL Fashion Blogs
Previous Post
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 Passionate Neko Dreams .Template by Isnaini Dot Com